1. there is no shame in falling apart. break, cry, scream. when you’re done, let that be a lesson.
2. when they drunk text you saying they miss you, know that you do not have to text back.
3. sometimes confronting your thoughts is better than pushing them away, no matter now painful it might be.
4. sometimes you have to be alone to be put back together.
5. growing up isn’t about letting people go, it’s about learning why they came into your life and why they had to leave.
6. you do not owe anyone anything. you do not have an obligation to do anything. you make your own decisions whether people like them or not.
7. someone out there feels the same way you do.
I actually really hate my body. I’m so fucking fat.
My head still hurts like a bitch from when I fainted last night.